Since its creation in November 2010, the e3 Hub has established collaborations bringing together HEC Montréal and companies related to the energy sectors, namely energy producers and large consumers.
The e3 Hub’s corporate partners contribute to its success by sharing their resources and knowledge, and by participating in specific projects. Thanks to these collaborations, the e3 Hub creates tangible benefits for all its partners.
We have launched several research projects on various themes to develop knowledge that could be transferred, including:
- Barriers and facilitators associated with energy efficiency investments (CAPEX)
- Changes in business culture associated with sustainable development practices
- Environmental footprint measurement in transport logistics
- Evaluation of good human resources practices for sustainable development integration
- Innovation and energy management
With this knowledge, we were able to pursue a transfer strategy – including the development of educational publications and resources such as case studies, tools to support decision-making, role-play exercises, and plans for courses and executive training.